- 3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 oz package almond brickle chips
- Toasted pecan halves (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 12 oz package of butterscotch morsels
- 2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a 3 qt. saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (238 degrees). Remove from heat, stir in butterscotch morsels and marshmallow creme. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and just begins to cool. Stir in chopped pecans, brickle chips and vanilla. Spread mixture evenly into two buttered 8 inch pans. Cool completely and cut into squares. Gently press a pecan half on each square of fudge, if desired. Store airtight.
Yields 3 pounds.