- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup (one 5 oz can) evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 oz) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Texas Pecans
Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch or 9-inch square pan. Microwave margarine (butter) in 4-quart microwavable bowl or casserole on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes. Mix well; scrape bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 5 and one-half minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Gradually stir in chips until melted. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares.
Makes 3 pounds.